I am having a show Friday at school so I monogrammed samples of what is for sale! I am posting pics so you will see what is offered too! If you see something you like, just shoot me an email and I'll get it done!
Personalized Checkbook Cover $6
I don't know if you're like me, but I don't keep my checkbook in my wallet because it makes it too bulky. This is monogrammable paper (available in other prints) and the cover is vinyl so it's very durable and won't get dirty!

Round Personalized Keychain $6

Bag Tag $6
Perfect for purses, luggage, and diaper bags (especially!)

Personalized Christmas Ornament $6
This is adorable. My mom bought one for each of her grandaughters to put on her tree.

Personalized Photo Album $12
This is one of my favorites. I always want to keep pictures of Avie in my purse just in case I run into someone and I wanna show her off! This photo album holds 24 pictures (4 x 6). Don't you love this Disney font?


Child's Apron $12
How cute is this purple and gold apron for my niece?! She is going to love it!

Insulated Lunch Bag $12
I use mine everyday!

Insulated Can/Bottle Wrap $7
Tara, you like??

Neoprene Can/Bottle Koozie $7
Personalized Sippy Cup $10
The picture of mine is not the actual updated cup...the next picture is the new sippy cup, which is cuter anyway!
And...this is a gift to myself. Yep. I needed a new one! This spa waffle weave bath wrap comes in soooo many colors!
$24

And ya GOTTA have coordinating slippers!
I love these colors (coral bag, chocolate monogram)...they go great together!









No comments:
Post a Comment